Inside Services Sales Manager
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Inside Services Sales Manager will support sales teams for the Americas Commercial, SLED, & LATAM and is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge and work with cross-functional teams (sales teams, services delivery team, project managers, and services operations). Ideally this candidate will have strong organizational skills, process management, and communication skills for participation in QBR’s, weekly sales calls, and on-demand enablement.
The candidate will work on a global team that fixates on strategic Infrastructure and cloud solution sales from a professional services vantage and provides valuable & proactive input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and services outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases related, but not limited to:
- Day-0 Customer Support through Transformation Engagement like Executive & Enterprise Architecture Workshops.
- Day-1 Support through Nutanix Outcome Based Service Offerings (Infrastructure Modernization, Cloud and IT Automation, Database Modernization, & Virtual Desktop Modernization).
- Day-2 Support through Operations Offerings like Technical Account Managers, Residents, or Designated Support Engineers.
- Nutanix Education, Certifications and Training.
- Work with inside sales, account executives, sales engineers and field sales to position volume services offerings with their assigned territories.
- Mine Client data for pre-paid services (Flex Credits) and work with the Services Operations Desk, Sales Team, Client, & Services Delivery Team to convert pre-existing flex credits to consulting services.
- Review Flex Credit Backlog reports, sales forecasts/data and provide regular reports to assigned Territory Managers and Sales Teams and imagine creative ways to provide customer value
- Process Flex Credit Consumption Emails, Scope of Work (SOW) legal contracts, and provide PO monitoring
- 3+ years of experience with solution or consultative sales
- Familiarity with Datacenter and/or Infrastructure Services markets
- Proposal creation experience (SOW, RFP)
- Bachelor's degree+
- Technical Sales or Project Management are a plus
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.