Inside Account Executive
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Inside Account Executive
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Inside Account Executive is responsible for directly supporting Nutanix outside Sales Representative(s). This role will also require prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The IAE will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis and track customer data. In addition, he/she will work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
- Work closely with Nutanix Field & Channel Sales Managers on a “Divide & Conquer” sales approach to maximize focus, efficiency and revenue
- Support your field, channel and distribution partners to ensure opportunities maintain a high-velocity, quotes are delivered on-time and Salesforce.com is accurate
- Build trusted relationships within your Franchise Partners and Alliance Sales organization
- Deliver in-person and WebEx Sales/Solution Training sessions to customers & VARs
- Drive focused sales campaigns to the Nutanix Install Base and Net New Accounts
- Develop and execute against Demand and Pipeline Generation activities with your Franchise Partners - which includes account mapping, cold-calling and prospecting
- Provide accurate weekly sales activity updates to Nutanix Sales Leadership
- 3+ years sales experience and 1+ year Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- IT Infrastructure knowledge: compute, storage, networking, virtualization, cloud
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into target accounts and training others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both in-person and over WebEx)
- Consistent achievement of goals and quota attainment
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.