Customer Service Advocate
The Area: Product/Process Support
We are ensuring the success of our groundbreaking technology through cluster health monitoring and quick response time. We are top-notch engineers from companies like Cisco, VMware, and Google with the ability to handle all problems that come our way. Working closely with Sales, Software Engineers and our Technical Support team, the CSA team acts as our customer’s champions for non-technical issues and assists our Support team in providing the best customer support experience.
The Role: Customer Service Advocate
Nutanix is seeking well-rounded customer advocates who have a strong grasp of technical concepts and Nutanix products, to help support our systems in the field and provide an enriched and successful product experience. You will need to be the champion for Nutanix customers, handling all issues our customers encounter with Product licensing and Portal related issues, along with assisting our Technical Support team in delivering world-class customer service.
- Strong experience with or Industry knowledge of virtualization, networking, Linux and storage technologies.
- Willing to learn the basics of Nutanix technology and its processes.
- Handle all process and systems related support requests ( Licensing requests, Support Portal issues etc.)
- Define and drive changes to our systems and processes working with support management, given feedback from customers and field implementations
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Develop process documentation and UAT new feature setup and Issue management
- Serve as liaison between Technical Support team, Management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix product to ensure that we have highly satisfied customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- The passion & ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, learning new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Highly organized, process and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and data skills
- Experience in developing and implementing process improvements
- Prior experience with CRM tools. Salesforce preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be self-driven with a willingness to work in a fast growing company with huge potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with STEM Discipline from an accredited university or college + 1-3yrs prior experience.
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing positions
- Prior experience supporting a Support organization
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.