Senior Consultant – EUC (End User Computing)
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
Position: Senior Consultant – EUC
A successful candidate in this role will have career development opportunities including growth in Solutions Design as a Consulting Architect, potential for Consulting Management roles, or Practice Development.
- Conduct customer focused workshops to introduce customers to best practices for Citrix / Horizon View / Frame on Nutanix.
- Work with Nutanix customers to develop Solutions Designs for End User Compute environments
- Participate in limited pre-sales to help scope tasks and level of effort as a SME
- Create and maintain toolkits, best practice documents, and whitepapers
- Up to 70% of travel
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, HyperV) and storage fabric (SAN, NAS) is a must.
- Experience with Citrix and/or Horizon View Architectural Design for large scale EUC environments
- Ability to be technically hands-on in servicing the requirements of a client.
- Excellent communication skills including writing white papers position paper, giving presentations and other forms or Knowledge Transfer
- Ability to whiteboard solutions interactively with customers and develop documentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of detail
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems or Equivalent Experience
- Strong understanding of software-defined storage with a particular focus on distributed storage
- Experience in network virtualization technologies (e.g. NSX or ACI)
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.