Customer Success Manager - NEUR
- Drive technology adoption (features, use cases, capacity, product stack) by providing insights on usage maturity, best practices, diagnosing barriers, and solving for those barriers; Ultimate goal of driving expansion in the accounts
- Understand customer’s business and technology goals and co-create success plans working with the customer; Conduct regular success plan reviews with customer; Success plans entail building a roadmap to help the customer become operationally more efficient with Nutanix technologies, upskilling customer’s level of expertise, and driving return on investment
- Use data insights to track consumption/feature utilization/use cases, and make recommendations for increased adoption, up-sell & cross-sell
- Orchestrate the breadth of Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Product Teams) to improve the customer’s experience with Nutanix technologies
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Nutanix teams to proactively create and execute “get well” plans, as needed
- Be advocate for your customers and drive customer feedback back into the Nutanix ecosystem
- Identify and develop customer references
- Help drive customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- 7-10 years of customer-facing experience role (Account Management, Systems Engineer, Customer Success, or Client Services) with positive customer references
- Technically oriented with strong understanding of Data Center technologies, particularly hyper-converged solutions/capabilities/use cases and associated applications/workloads
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with mid-senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for your customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English is required for this position
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.