Manager, Federal Civilian Healthcare
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a hybrid cloud computing software company whose software defined enterprise cloud platform is accelerating, transforming, and modernizing Federal IT cloud and datacenter strategies. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016 and have a large Federal install base. Nutanix was recognized as a leader in both2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant’s for Hyper-Converged Systems and is recognized within the industry as providing an unprecedented positive customer experience.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about innovation, outstanding customer experience, you are creative, hardworking, and a self-starter, and you want to work for a high growth company selling into the Federal space. We pride ourselves on a culture that promotes a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset for individuals who want to build a business with a highly disruptive technology in one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Nutanix offers several opportunities for professional development and advancement. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
Nutanix is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our Federal Civilian team. As a Federal Civilian leader, you are responsible for the growth strategy and management of ourFederal Healthcare team. Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop teams and relationships within the Federal Healthcare ecosystem. Your team is responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions to a named list of Federal Healthcare agencies.
A successful track record of selling to and/or managing Federal Healthcare agencies is imperative for success. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for your team to leverage and exceed sales performance goals.
- Owns and leads the Federal Civilian Healthcare sales team, quota, revenue targets, and sales projections
- Reports to the Director of Federal Civilian and will be responsible for building and managing a team
- Works closely with new as well as established partners to generate new business opportunities
- Work with marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategy and channel team on channel strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking
- Manage, mentor and ramp all account managers on the team as well as partner closely with System Engineering team
- Works closely with Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Travel when required
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated and consistent success
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team model, with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- BA/BS degree or higher
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.