Business Development Manager, GSI
Nutanix is looking for a Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Sales Development Manager to join our team and support a growing business in the UKI region. As a GSI Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions to and through the GSI partners and interacting with the internal Nutanix Sales teams to drive mutual business. In this role, you will report to the Director of the EMEA GSI business and will work closely with the Sales Engineer in your territory.
Someone who is a self-starter, highly motivated, operates in a focused manner and has a strong ability to develop a sustainable business across multiple divisions with the GSI community is essential to success. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed performance goals. We are looking for a sales development professional who is experienced in working with GSIs, has a history of operating at multiple levels throughout their organisational structure and has a track record of building strong repeatable business propositions.
About the team
The GSI sales team at Nutanix is a driven, passionate and entrepreneurial team of salespeople with a desire to develop disruptive solutions with GSI’s serving both the Global2000 and Enterprise customers. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in building a business with and through Global System Integrators.
- Ability to build partnerships, persuade, follow best practices, and operate across organizational boundaries
- Experience with targeted account selling, solution selling, or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and Nutanix solutions.
- Excellent understanding of software solutions and value propositions to the business, particularly in areas like cloud, infrastructure, management of hybrid clouds, Databases etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others to act without using explicit authority
- Strategic thinking – ability to plan and play out different scenarios in order to maximize growth.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years' experience working with Global Systems integrators
- You have a track record of developing business with Global systems integrators, penetrating multiple divisions and developing joint offerings to build a sustainable business.
- You are high energy and have an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You are comfortable with working remotely are self-motivate and able to set challenging personal targets.
- You are well organised and have a track record of developing focused plans that you execute consistently.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a fast-paced, high-growth, exciting team? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at.
We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark. About our business Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.