Director/Sr Director, Global Systems Integrators (GSI) India
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
* Build an India-based team that can bring our GSI Business to massive scale. This team is tasked with developing, building, and executing alliance business plans and GTM strategies with GSIs on a global level. This team is also defining strategic approaches to generate pipeline by industry vertical and solution area through identification of partner solutions in alignment with Nutanix products differentiators.
* Educate GSIs on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key messages. Build trust relationships & mindshare at the Senior Exec levels of GSIs for Nutanix.
* Identify market readiness for partner solutions integrated with Nutanix products stack and establish business plans to maintain relationships with the key decision makers at our GSI partners.
* Thought leadership within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of sales, marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global GSI partner priorities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* How to build a 2-3 year business strategy with clear annual execution oriented objectives.
* Interaction with large GSIs and building joint go-to-market plans
* A keen system integrator industry acumen and positioning in the marketplace
* A close alignment to sales and must have held sales leadership positions at some point in his/her career
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- Experience: 15+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing & Engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the GSI partner organization
- Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships
- Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs
- Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners
- A structured thinker with superior writing, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management.
- Mature and confident, with the presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.