Sr. Systems / Presales Engineer Sweden
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Our Systems Engineering team needs more resources.
As a company we're growing at an exponential rate; be a part of it!
You understand that in today’s world innovation comes completely through software. You also understand the IT world is changing from an infrastructure centric to an application centric approach You want to be part of the success of our ground-breaking and disruptive technology
If you still think Nutanix as a storage vendor, move on, nothing to see here.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you are a customer-focused technical sales engineer that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance for our most strategic customers.
You will help our customers transform their businesses as a trusted advisor, leveraging your knowledge on Virtualization, Private and Hybrid Cloud, VDI, Enterprise applications architecture, deployment and life cycle management, Database and Big Data, Server Virtualization, Containers, virtual networking and security….
To understand your customer’s technology choices better, it will benefit you to have experience in software development, scripting, maybe you have worked as a DBA at some point in your career?
Our SE team collaborates with Nutanix sales, engineering and product management teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
- Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in defined territory. For example regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadowing program, and any other required tasks to enable the partner to perform independent pre-sales work for small-to-medium size opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of Nutanix road shows and partner events.
- Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities, both directly with the customer and through channel partners.
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical support staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
- Act as our customers’ advocate towards Product Management for new feature requests and product roadmap plans, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
- Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- 5-7+ years’ experience in a customer facing technical role
- High technical proficiency with virtualization technologies, datacenter consolidation, application and orchestration technologies is mandatory
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
- Team player with strong drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, prioritize and execute detailed action plans
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.