HR Director - APAC
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for an entrepreneurial APAC HR Director to lead the people strategy and delivery of organisational development solutions for employees across Asia Pacific. Are you ready for a roller-coaster ride in an exciting fast growth company, but one that is maturing and needs your support in creating the right solutions that are not too cumbersome yet deliver high value? The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture as we scale our business, and who will help us continue to grow and mature the people function across APAC.
You will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sr. Director, HR - EMEA & APAC.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and implement an effective People strategy to meet business requirements
- Lead and deliver the people agenda – creating strategy and an execution plan for all people related topics including Talent Management, Career Development, Total Rewards, Engagement Acton Planning, Leadership and Employee Development, Conflict Management and Succession Planning
- Coach and support line management to ensure effective management of their people
- Actively contribute to the development of HR Global/APAC policies, processes and procedures and be responsible for the implementation in the region
- Partner with EMEA and US HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across People Development and Culture, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Develop key metrics and develop action plans in areas of attrition, talent and employee engagement
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Lead and/or support the delivery of HR projects to meet global, regional and local HR and organisational priorities
- Minimum of 12+ years as HR Business partner or equivalent, and at least 3 years’ experience leading a HR Business Partner team across APAC
- A BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or any similar combination of education and experience in a fast growing, international environment dealing with people management issues
- Proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues and influence setting people agenda
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and ability to cultivate strong relationships globally
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Capable and confident communicator with very strong personal presence.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.