Member of Technical Staff (AHV) - In Test
The AHV engineering team is seeking a talented software development engineer in test who will take on test automation framework development and automation related to AHV hypervisor.
- Design and develop test automation framework for the AHV hypervisor
- Implement and enhance automation framework
- Constantly push towards making AHV components highly reliable, performant and secure.
- Design high level test approaches and implement detailed test plans.
- Write new automated test cases for existing and new features.
- Work closely with the AHV development team to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of test automation framework development experience.
- Experience developing automated tests.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java/GoLang. Python is preferred.
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.