Marketing Operations Specialist (Contractor)
Marketing Operations Specialist (Contractor)
Duration: 6-18 Months
Nutanix is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist assist in the management of marketing funnel and attribution process, budget allocation and reconciliation. This role will help the Americas marketing team achieve operational efficiency and make data driven decisions, working closely with the Americas field and channel marketing teams and liaison with the Global Marketing Operations team. A strong candidate will possess strong project management skills, have the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment and drive insights into campaign performance by building and managing planning and executing workflows across various platforms (G-Sheets, CRM-SalesForce, Tableau, etc.)
- Support Americas Field Marketing, Programs, and Channel teams through impactful operational initiatives
- Work with Global Marketing Operations to customize SFDC reports to track campaign metrics and ROI
- Regularly inspect and report on lead list SLAs, publishing missing list reports weekly, and overall understanding of lead routing processes
- Work with cross functional marketing teams to generate metric targets, maintain alignment, and engineer solutions to maintain steady pace in hitting goals
- Assess and regularly report on Americas Lead Database Health.
- Manage Americas online store and inventory.
- Manage and maintain operational Google site page and document team process, “how-to” written guides, video guides, and best practices.
- Procure third party database lists for demand generation activities, nurtures, and build out of the overall database.
- Work with marketing leadership and finance at the beginning and end of quarter for budget allocation and spend
- Work with marketers to ensure that campaigns are captured and attributed correctly in Marketo and SFDC
- Strong project management skills, ambitious, and has the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Experienced with tools including Tableau, Office, Salesforce, Google Applications (if formulas, vlookup, power pivot, Google Appscript)
- Marketing experience preferred: managing contracts, analytical thinker, and process driven.
- Good communication and writing skills; personable.
- Certification or degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics.
- 2-5 years related experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.