MTS - Analytics (Prism Pro)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
MTS, Developer is responsible for building the analytics layer in the control plane (management layer) of the Nutanix platform. An important part of Prism-Pro is building the capability to gather configuration and metrics from parts of Nutanix Platform, Applications running on Nutanix Infrastructure, as well as other entities running in the datacenter and cloud. The developer is also expected to write services that leverage these configuration and metrics to provide monitoring, automation and troubleshooting capabilities to the end user.
The individual needs to have a keen interest in building impactful end to end features (architecture, design, thinking through workflows / use cases / experience and development of scalable solutions for the same) for customers. The solution would be like a platform so as to be usable by a variety of applications as well as Nutanix services.
Learn more about the team here!
Core development:- Develop scalable and performant Analytics Platform software
- Contribute as a strong, hands-on technical member in product development activities to develop clean, refactored and tested code that is extensible and highly reusable.
- Develop innovative products through all phases of software development including conception, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Work in Agile environment where Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- 2-6 years of development experience using Java/Python/Golang.
- Experience in building scalable performant distributed systems. This includes experience and knowledge of:
- Sync/async programming design
- Fault tolerant systems
- Working knowledge of Linux or *UX environment
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT, build management tools and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks
-Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Memory/CPU Profiling of applications
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, NOSQL & database design
- Experience with design, development and data modeling of RESTful web services
- Experience building end-to-end solutions is a plus
- 2-6 years of experience developing applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.