Manager – Inside Sales (Sales Development Representative)
当社は40カ国以上に拠点を持ち、世界中に6,000人以上のメンバーがおり、多様性を持ったチームであり、クラウドソフトウェアとハイパーコンバージドインフラストラクチャ（HCI）ソリューションのグローバルリーダーです。インフラの自動化を推進する事で、ユーザーのIT部門がビジネスにより密接に関連するアプリケーション及びサービスに集中できる環境を提供します。世界中で当社のEnterprise Cloud OSソフトウェアが活用されており、パブリッククラウド、プライベートクラウド、エッジクラウドの環境でワンクリックでの管理・運用を実現しています。管理・運用をシンプルにすることでシステムの複雑性の軽減、TCO削減を実現します。またそういった柔軟かつフットワークの軽いソリューションに移行する事により、新しい技術の導入を迅速に行うことができ、クラウド環境を最大限活用する事が可能になります。
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for a Manager-SDR to join our world-class team in Japan covering the Japan Region.
You will join a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor.
We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a commitment to produce results are important.
About the Inside Sales Team:
The Inside Sales Organization is where our company mission begins.
- Increase Field Sales productivity and pipeline by establishing qualified customer appointments.
- Support our Field business sales teams with ISO roles that increase the productivity and attainment of those segments and vertical markets, and
- Drive teams quotas around pipeline build
- Develop future sales professionals for inside and field assignments.
- The ISO will be responsible for the pipeline, revenue and customer success for this market segment, together with our Channel, and will define and drive our GTM strategy.
You will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who are responsible for building pipeline across all segments of the business. You will be part of a team responsible for defining and building our Inside Sales Strategy. You will help facilitate the achievement of these goals by hiring and training employees; extending the company culture, provide coaching and mentoring to the SDR team. This role also works closely with cross-functional teams including Inside Sales, marketing, channel, operations and field sales leadership on programs designed to help achieve company revenue goals. You will need to have a deep understanding and experience in inside sales models, systems and innovations.
You, the Manager - Sales Development, will rely on extensive experience in developing and executing a segment based GTM strategy with consistent overachievement. A wide degree of creativity, accountability and ownership is expected.
- Lead and drive a team of sales development reps.
- Meet and exceed new and growth meetings and opportunities targets for the identified market segment.
- Motivate and lead sales development team to drive pipeline development.
- Work with Nutanix marketing, field sales & channels to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments.
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasts and track sales activities using SFDC.
- Responsible for employee role definition, enablement, evaluation and staffing for SDRs.
- Develops team performance against quotas, - executes operating plans and ensures SDR objectives are met.
- Collaborate with Japan leadership on planning and execution.
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment.
- Develop a thorough onboarding program for new hires.
- 5+ years sales experience and 2+ years management experience.
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Software/SaaS, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred.
- Consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of an Inside sales team.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Experience with enterprise sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English skills
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.