Business Development Manager GSI/GSP Benelux
The number one priority of this role will be to help define and implement the strategy for our Benelux GSI and GSP partners to better address the growth of Nutanix business through non-traditional partner types and new business models. This leader will do this through building multi-dimensional go-to-market plans based on established business objectives set at the global level. The leader will bring thought leadership and prior experience at a senior level with the ability to work across multiple senior executives and companies to establish leading edge programs, integrated launches, and simplified approaches to complex ideas. This person will streamline, support, and coordinate common engagements at field level with all GSI/GSP.
- Execute the GSI/GSP alliance business plan over his region, including numbers.
- Educate these partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key message
- Establish clear metrics and measurements for success while ensuring consistency and balance across the team.
- Build and maintaining ongoing relationships with the key decision makers at these partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure)
- Be a thought leader and influencer within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of global partner sales, global partner marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global partner priorities.
- Strong people manager with extensive communication capabilities
- Accountable for ROI, Executing on strategic priorities and overall strategy.
- Able to build a 2-3 years’ business strategy with clear annual execution-oriented objectives.
- Strong marketing expertise specifically in the areas of strategy, marketing planning, & demand generation
- Interaction with large companies and building joint go-to-market plans
- A keen financial acumen
- A close alignment to sales and preferably will have held a direct sales positions at some point in his/her career
- Excellence in areas of execution and metrics
- Self-motivation and autonomous
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in the high technology industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a software company, a Global System Integrator or Service Provider.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at.
We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark. About our business Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.