Senior DevOps Engineer
Hailed as "the future of computing in the post-PC era'', Frame is a revolutionary secure visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe: we let them run all their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
The Frame Systems Engineering team is responsible to architect, implement, and maintain Frame Platform infrastructure and DevOps tools to provision and deploy Frame Platform. Systems that we build must be robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on a large scale. We are a small team of exceptional individuals and we're looking for a new member to help us deliver a service to the next billion people.
- Automate Frame Platform provisioning, deployments and configuration
- Develop tools for building and controlling Frame Platform environments
- Architect, implement, and document Frame Platform infrastructure
- Metrics and Monitoring systems design and implementation
- Implementation of cutting edge technologies
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience as a System/DevOps/Linux engineer
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Provisioning tools (Terraform etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using the services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Deep linux knowledge (bonus points for RHEL flavours)
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- You can problem-solve your way out of almost anything.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.
Good to know:
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- Knowing Golang
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value a growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.