Director of Global System Integrators (GSI) EMEA
The Director of Global System Integrator (GSI) Business for EMEA will be responsible for developing and executing an overarching GSI Alliance strategy for Nutanix’s GSI partners. The GSI partners comprise the largest services companies with global footprints, including Accenture, Atos, IBM GTS, TCS, HCL, Wipro, Cognizant, DXC, etc.
You will lead a team that is distributed across the EMEA region, and is focused on driving GTM activities with GSIs focused heavily on joint offerings (both horizontal and vertical.) This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses at Nutanix, within a rapidly expanding company. The Director will bring thought leadership and prior experience at a senior level with the ability to work across multiple senior executives and companies to establish leading edge programs, integrated launches, and simplified approaches to complex ideas. We are looking for someone who has strong people management skills, and a well-established track record in growing businesses with GSIs.
- Lead and manage a team of high performance GSI Sales professionals distributed across EMEA
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales Leaders to align on priorities, and develop strong collaboration with our GSI partners
- Develop and execute GSI business plan with a strong focus on joint solutions with the GSIs; the joint solutions will extend into horizontals (e.g., different apps/workloads) as well as industry verticals (e.g., solving a specific business problem)
- Collaborate closely with other Nutanix stakeholders including Direct Sales, Channel Sales, Inside Sales, Marketing, Enablement, Customer Success, Support, Professional Services, etc.
- Build and maintain executive level contacts with GSI partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure); educate the partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key messages
- Establish clear metrics and measurement for success while ensuring consistency and balance across the team.
- Be a thought leader and influencer within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of global partner sales, global partner marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global partner priorities.
- Accountable for ROI, Executing on strategic priorities and overall strategy.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- How to build a 3 year business strategy with clear annual execution oriented objectives.
- Strong sales management expertise, especially with Global 2000 accounts
- Experience in building and selling joint solutions with partners (could be GSI, OEM, SP, etc.)
- A keen financial acumen
- Excellence in areas of execution and metrics
- Employee development and coaching.
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- 15+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in the high technology industry. Previous experience in a software company, and previous experience building and selling joint solutions.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and infrastructure technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Education: Undergraduate Degree; MBA degree is a plus
As this role has an EMEA wide responsibility, this position can be based in one of our major EMEA countries: France, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom etc.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.