Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Hungry, Honest, Humble, with Heart!
This role is hybrid. Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
We are looking for the next generation of Technical Support Engineers to join our diverse team. This role gives you the opportunity to combine a love for technology, innovation, and problem solving, with a desire to provide our fast-growing and varied customer base with an excellent support experience. Your passion for learning and growth will be fulfilled through the training and mentoring you’ll receive from experienced Engineers, focused on our leading Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) technology and Hybrid-Cloud solutions.
Sounds like you? Read on.
Technical Support at Nutanix
At Nutanix we focus on driving the success of our customers through quick response times and unparalleled customer satisfaction, and our consistent 90/100 NPS score is a testament to that! You’ll be joining a highly diverse and multi-cultural team of highly skilled Engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies, who act as customer champions, working closely with our Engineering and Sales teams to troubleshoot customer issues and develop product improvements and solutions. The team love finding opportunities to learn and enhance their skillset to become experts in all aspects of our technologies.
- Remotely troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues
- Interact with our Engineering team to drive product improvements based on feedback from customers
- Develop new, and contribute to existing internal and external knowledge bases
- Collaborate with technology partners such as VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft to resolve cross-vendor issues and push improvements into the ecosystem
- Improve serviceability of our products by testing new features
What You’ll Bring
- A 2022 graduate with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Fluent verbal and written level of English and working proficiency in 1 or more EU languages e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French, Dutch
- An understanding of virtualization, networking, Linux or cloud technologies, and an interest in troubleshooting and debugging issues related to these technologies
- An understanding of storage protocols such as NFS, iSCSI or SMB
- Experience with either Linux or Windows OS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack, packet analysis, as well as the ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
Meet Joaquin Martínez
I joined Nutanix in 2013 as we were a David against the Goliath, and yet we always won by creating disruption in the market and offering innovation and flexibility to our customers. I´ve previously worked in places such as Brocade and Unisys way back in the day, amazing places that offered learning and growth opportunities.
My biggest personal win so far has been raising two amazing kids away from my home country. And my biggest professional win so far has been joining Nutanix! Best decision of my professional career.
When it comes to candidates, I look for people willing to learn, grow and contribute with their knowledge to the growth of Nutanix to keep creating disruptive and innovative technologies.
I´m currently involved in life groups that promote teaching of right values to kids involved in tech so we can leave a better planet for the upcoming generation.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.