Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Enterprise Account Manager to join our team in Singapore . You will be responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions through channel partners and interacting directly with customers in the region. You will also work very closely with a Sales Engineer in the same field and territory.
About The Team
Our sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of sales people with a desire to disrupt the current state of the datacentre. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Possess strong RFP process knowledge to work closely with key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP's and follow up with partners and customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- You have a deep understanding of the Enterprise accounts (cross industry, BFSI preferred) in Singapore and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of account planning and strategy.
- You have at least 8 years of field sales experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected] #HP
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.