Marketing Intern - 12 month placement - start: June/July 2021(based in the UK, Reading)
At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing Theale office we are looking for a pro-active, bright Marketing or business management graduate to help support our growing UK marketing team
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for directly supporting the marketing activity in the UK. This role will be responsible for helping plan, organize and execute tradeshows, seminars and roundtables as well as helping create a localized digital engine for the UK. The Intern will work closely with the Field and Inside sales teams to provide a high quality of activity and communicate the Nutanix message into the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment where everyone makes an impact.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting on site at industry events and organizing Nutanix’s presence at these events with end to end responsibility
- Helping create a digital platform for Nutanix in the UK including social, web and content syndication
- Working closely with the field and inside sales teams to build and develop new and creative ideas to present the Nutanix vision into the market
- Working with contractors and other interns in the sales teams to execute on programmatic activity to support lead volume, value and velocity
- Work with partners in the industry to help support their marketing activity
- Budget management and reporting
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or relevant
- English Fluency
- Empathetic and humble
- Thick-skinned and ambitious with a relentless work ethic
- Outgoing and love to talk to people
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products especially MS Excel
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about marketing groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Travelling is required so the ability to drive is a plus
Must be Fluent in English
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.