Here at Nutanix we ensure the success of our groundbreaking technology through cluster health monitoring, quick response time, and unparalleled customer obsession. We are looking to expand our world class team with customer focused individuals driving critical issues to closure. Collaborating alongside our top-notch engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies with the ability to handle all problems that come our way.
Nutanix is seeking a well-rounded customer facing Resolution Manager to lead collaboration among key internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer success.
- Develop technical understanding of Nutanix’s product suite with the ability to effectively present technical material that is tailored to the target audience
- Triage Critical Incidents and develop action plans to deliver customer success
- Own and manage multiple critical incidents at the same time
- Collaborate, and coordinate with peers worldwide on resources, issues and action plan
- Optimize handling of critical handovers, and engagement of resources by providing single voice of customer to all parties involved
- Deliver internal and external communications (i.e. Phone, Emails, Meetings, etc) to all appropriate stakeholders during the life of critical incidents
- Drive internal cross functional collaboration by bringing appropriate resources to bear in the resolution of escalated events
- Focus on management / executive reviews by providing clear information on open escalated events and trends to senior management / leadership through regular updates, reporting and meetings
- Actively participate to process development: improving and coordinating key post escalation processes such as Post Assessment Reviews, trend analysis, proactive escalations and other key continuous improvement activities
- Actively collaborate to improve process and tooling
- Work with technology partners (eg. VMware, Citrix, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem
- Provide support on weekdays and also off hours if needed
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix stack
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of escalation, technical support and/or customer management experience in an enterprise technical support environment, with advanced customer interaction skills
- Ability to listen to customer frustration points and impact of issue(s), then translate them into positive outcomes
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask in high paced situations
- Ability to quickly react in tense situations while following guidelines and documenting findings as per existing processes
- Set-up and facilitation of conference call meetings, including customers, account teams, technical resource(s) up to executive levels
- Be the customer advocate with an intense focus on their success
Nice to have
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Communication skills in an European language other than English (eg. Spanish, Italian, German, French)
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of an amazing international and diverse team, while developing your career at the leading Hyper-Converged technology company in a highly collaborative environment.
Our world-class benefits package includes, between others:
- A permanent contract with great compensation and benefits, including Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- A generous international relocation package, comprehensive of travel costs, Visa assistance, shipping expenses coverage and relocation allowance
- Access to Internal and external training with industry certifications, such as Microsoft and VMware
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.