Business Development Manager, GSI - USA
Nutanix is looking for a passionate entrepreneurial Americas Global System Integrator Business Development Manager (GBM) to help Nutanix drive our mission of delighting customers with Hybrid Multicloud solutions with the top Global Systems Integrator (GSI) partners the Americas.
This results-driven role will report to the worldwide Global System Integrator (GSI) organization and closely collaborate with regional GSI Sales and technical, marketing, and product and solutions teams.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Drive activities and initiatives to achieve revenue goals and pipeline goals to, though, and with the GSI partners.
- Build a true partnership with GSI, act as their champion across Nutanix and evangelize Nutanix within the partner.
- Own, develop and execute business plans covering relationship building, joint solution development, go-to-market, enablement, and more.
- Create the right commercial constructs and own the business governance for your partners.
- Persuade Nutanix and partner teams to jointly go to market using best practices.
- Define and track business metrics and conduct regular business reviews and executive briefings with Nutanix and GSI partners.
- Achieve revenue goals and pipeline goals for future
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within Nutanix and GSI organizations, to execute the business plan
- Track/create pipeline, and close deals by partnering with the GSI partner field & Nutanix field
- Enable partner stakeholders by educating on Nutanix value proposition, use cases
- Facilitate the right commercial constructs for partners
- Relationship management and stakeholders’ management across the board.
- Focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
- Build/Nurture trust and empathy between organizations
- Work closely with Nutanix and GSI Partner teams (Sales, Practice, COE, Marketing…) to drive joint solutions, pipeline and marketing of the same & PR associated
Experience and Requirements:
- 10+ years of specific experience demonstrating a strong level of expertise in building a business with and through Global System Integrators (ideally Accenture, Capgemini, Kyndryl and Atos).
- Hands-on alliance leader individual with strong business acumen
- Well organized with track record of developing and consistently executing on focused plans.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to communicate and build strong relationship with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to inspire others to act without using explicit authority.
- Knowledgeable about infrastructure and cloud solutions, IT services management, end-user computing, databases, and more.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver and the ability to plan and play out different scenarios to maximize growth.
- Hands-on and can-do “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.