Member of Technical Staff - Backend
Nutanix Insights is a SaaS analytics offering that aims to enable Nutanix customers towards a journey of autonomous data centers. The Insights product provides pro-active support to Nutanix customers by detecting issues early and enables faster resolution for on-going issues. The Insights platform works on a stream of telemetry data being collected from Nutanix clusters and published to a secure processing pipeline in the cloud.
- Work closely with the other team members including UI and backend engineers to build a highly performant APIs/backend systems.
- Partner with the product and design teams to understand the requirements and use cases.
- Participate in an ongoing process definition and technology selection to ensure that our technology stack is up to date with relevant trends
- Ensure that the components and code is properly tested
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of one or more of the programming languages - GOLANG, Python, Java
- Operating systems and distributed systems management;
- Working knowledge of databases such as Postgres and ability to write SQL
- Understanding of building web services or REST API;
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS;
- Solving complex problems involving complex data; and
- Designing, implementing and delivering maintainable and high-quality code using best practices.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.