Technical Project Manager
A successful candidate in this role will have career development opportunities including running a team of project managers and/or the Program Management Office.
This is a highly customer facing role. A successful candidate in this role will have the opportunity to manage one or more customer projects to track and execute them to completion with the agreed scope, quality, timelines and budgets.
- Be a single point of contact to customer to plan, manage, track and report status back to customer.
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within time, scope, quality and cost constraints.
- Assist in the definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Co-ordinate with onsite and offshore resources to drive the activities towards agreed outcome within defined
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to achieve the CSAT and NPS target.
- Run weekly customer facing project status meetings.
- Develop weekly customer project status reports.
- Manage project issues and risks.
- Develop and manage project dependencies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage quality of all project deliverables.
- Excellent educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills. Must have exemplary Microsoft Project skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in virtualization and infrastructure solutions is preferable.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in infrastructure systems development and implementation with minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Proven working experience in project management and/or program management in the information technology sector.
- Candidates with prior Oracle Database knowledge or Oracle related project management experience is preferable.
- Candidate with Software Development and Deployment is preferable.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.