EMEA Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial EMEA Marketing Operations Manager with three keys areas of responsibility; Working with field marketers to advise, construct and execute multi-touch campaigns in our marketing automation platform; Building regular analysis of our overall waterfall metrics with the aim of driving and enabling a performance marketing mindset; Running the cadence of the overall EMEA marketing function to improve planning, integration, governance, performance and enablement.
You are expert in pulling together data from Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau, turning results into insight and inspiring action based on your findings. You are an easy to work with marketing consultant, who enables field marketers to understand their data, segmentation and how to maximize our full marketing technology stack across a campaign. You are a highly structured thinker, able to maximize team productivity by simplifying work processes and able to understand the end-to-end workflow in order to boost the overall performance of our team.
- Marketing Automation: You will manage and enhance the marketing automation platform to optimize segmentation, campaign execution, lead scoring and nurturing You'll use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns-activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation etc. You will also manage and lead standard and custom integration projects between Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Email Execution: You will introduce and promote e-marketing best practices such as multivariate testing, segmentation, life-cycle campaigns, dynamic content delivery, etc.
You will also own operational emails managing prospects engagement with Nutanix, including nurture, welcome, re-engagement and auto-response emails. You will have experience in managing direct marketing and/or digital marketing projects of varying complexity.
- Reporting and Analysis: You will have experience in using data to gain insights, solve problems and plan strategies. You will drive ROI by monitoring and measuring campaign statistics and be responsible for providing full analytics.
- Database Marketing: You know that a clean database with an emphasis on data integrity and best practices is the key to effective marketing. You'll understand the best ways to segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Customer Communications Strategy: You will own and manage the internal email calendar to minimize list fatigue and ensure that targeted communication is a key priority. You will create the strategy and manage the overall execution for delivering the right message, right offer at the right time to the right customer.
- Cross Functional Teamwork: You'll team up with others in marketing, product, sales, sales ops and development to understand business requirements and desired enhancements for marketing programs. You will also be required to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners including Global Marketing teams based in the US including Marketing Ops, Regional Marketing leaders and Inside Sales leaders and outside agencies including demand generation, telemarketing agencies and media buyers.
- Consolidate, manage and report on the status of the rolled-up EMEA marketing budget: Ensure the function is planning and operating within spend parameters.
- Support the production of bi-weekly pipeline production reports: consolidating programs and activities that support the EMEA region in driving the required demand to meet future quarter bookings goals.
- Highly Technical: You will have one to three years' experience with Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation platforms.
- Can do attitude: You excel at managing multiple projects and tasks, while remaining detail-oriented and deadline driven.
- Communicator: Your will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated: You are a self-starter with strong self-management and excellent interpersonal skills and you want to learn and thrive with a fast-growing company.
- A True Team Player: You have the ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly, and are extremely dependable.
- Skilled: You have the ability to establish and nurture productive working relationships with key stakeholders and have a BA in Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.