Nutanix has its international headquarters in the Netherlands where finance tasks and responsibilities for its locations in EMEA and APJ are centralized. The Finance Department covers the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash management, Payroll, Reporting and VAT among others. You will get overall responsibility for the payroll process for a diverse set of countries In the EMEA & APJ region. You will be collecting and providing payroll data to the payroll vendors locally and reviewing the completed payroll reports.
Next to profound accounting skills and high accuracy, you should have excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills. If you have a proactive style that works well with others and a positive, uplifting attitude, you'll make a great addition to our team! The position reports to the International Payroll Manager and is located in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- Prepare and maintain the monthly payroll calendar.
- Ensure all payroll data is collected from internal departments, organized and submitted to the local payroll vendor in a timely manner
- Review payroll output reports to ensure (variable) data is processed correctly.
- Handle payroll fundings and/or payments to employees and authorities
- Review journals prepared by local payroll partner and record in the general ledger
- Month end close activities such as reconciling payroll accounts, preparing vacation days accrual.
Other general tasks:
- Prepare reporting, analyze fluctuations and provide explanations
- Act as contact point for HR department and employees for payroll
- Support the international accounting team on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks
- Support and mentor the wider payroll team ( including the international payroll accountant)
Your Qualifications and Experience:
It's excellent if your education reflects accounting(HEAO, SPD Diploma or equivalent), but more importantly, you can demonstrate international payroll experience (5 + years). You're a self-starter and a standout colleague with strong organizational skills and you welcome administrative improvements.
You're good with adhering to deadlines in a dynamic environment. You speak, read and write English on a high professional level, a second or third language comes in handy as well. We work here with NetSuite as our Accounting Software, so it would be nice if you've used it before. Advanced skills in working with Excel are a big plus too.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.