MTS - Front End Engineer, Xi IoT
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
MTS - Front End Engineer, Xi IoT
With the proliferation of billions of IoT devices at the Edge, generating vast amounts of useful data, we need a decentralized computing platform that caters to a variety of data processing applications ranging from real time processing, machine learning and inferencing, to long term archival and retrieval of data. We’re building a platform that enables customers to deploy data processing applications where the data is, instead of moving data to the applications.
Nutanix Xi IoT Team
Xi IoT Platform team operates cloud services to manage planet scale infrastructure to make it extremely easy to build and run AI Powered Applications at the Edge, Data Center or Public Cloud. Our high level goal is to craft an "OS" that makes the Edge and Cloud into one seamless entity for Application developers. This is also an opportunity to work within a team of diverse skill sets. You will get a chance to apply and broaden your expertise of driving projects in machine learning (AI), data processing, security, distributed systems, cloud services, serverless architecture, and large scale sensor/device management.
Our vision is to build the platform of choice for developers where they can deploy modern apps and scale the operations across hundreds and thousands of geographically separate locations across the globe.
You have a passion for developing delightful and impactful Graphical User Interfaces. You enjoy delivering delightful user experience by combining the latest and greatest technologies in Front End Engineering. You are adventurous who don’t hesitate to make bold decisions by choosing the right tools and technologies suitable for your component. You’re a strong believer for applying best industry practices in front end engineering.
You have a proven track record in software product development and delivery. You thrive with autonomy. You like being surrounded by world-class talent, hungry to build great products and services. You enjoy a fast paced yet disciplined approach towards building the next big thing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
In this role you will:
- Work in a startup like environment and execute projects with full autonomy
- Work with various product teams including Product Management, User Experience and Visual Designers, Platform Teams to deliver new features and enhance existing features.
- Work in a small Front End Engineering Team to deliver features in Agile development process.
- Build Front End Web-UI for various IoT Applications purpose built for variety of use-cases like Smart Retail, Smart Healthcare, Smart Factory and more.
- Design, Develop and Test your software components.
- Participate in Design and code reviews of UI components.
- You have used Front End Development frameworks like Angular or ReactJS effectively.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in above mentioned technologies with code samples.
- You have worked in a high paced agile development environment to build front end for Cloud Services.
- Your code demonstrates that you prioritize reusability and componentization.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovating products with rapidly evolving technologies
- You have worked in a team setting where partial team is located in a different time-zone. You have developed effective methods to collaborate in such a setting.
- Experience building 1.0 products from scratch - concept to product delivery and support
- Experience of working in a startup like environment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.