Alliances Program Manager
As the Alliances Programs Manager, you will help deliver insights, execution and coordination of programs to support the growth objectives of the Nutanix Technology Alliances group. We are looking for someone who and is capable of supporting the planning and execution of key alliance programmatic and sales activities, as well as manage the operational elements behind these same programs.
- Partner with and support the alliance programs office function to manage and coordinate key sales programs, such as demand generation plans, promotion of offerings, user groups, webinars, events, activities with top channel partners, tracking of sales incentives, etc.
- Manage operational elements behind key programs such as; onboarding of new alliance partners, (e.g. gathering of vendor and solution content, publishing of such content on the Nutanix.com, partner portal); management of internal systems to track partner success; manage calendar of lead generation activity with partners together with deliverables to execute, etc.
- Support the planning, coordination and management of alliance sales related programs, including follow-up on communications, collection of payments from partners, working with vendors and suppliers, budget tracking; and performance measurement (ROI) to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Support alliances team in the understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles and competing solutions by supporting research strategies and tactics defined by the alliances team
- 5+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis B-to-B sales and channel
- 2+ years of experience in a reporting & analytics or business intelligence function and how success can be measured
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members, other departments, partners, and vendors.
- Proactive with the ability to work independently on multiple assigned projects
- Bachelors/Post Graduate in marketing, economics, business administration or finance; or quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.