Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
The Marketing Strategy & Analytics team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, insights, and performance, throughout the marketing organization. As part of this team, you will drive strategic projects to help the company grow and scale. You will also work closely with the marketing leadership team to drive the operational cadence, uncover business insights, lead and manage strategic initiatives, and develop content for executive discussions.
- Strategic Initiatives:
- Drive highly visible, strategic projects that are imperative to the company’s growth and longer term goals
- Collaborate with different business functions to answer critical problems and continually evolve and transform Nutanix’s business model
- Work closely with the CMO to produce regular updates to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Analyze customer, product, and internal company data to generate business insights, inform marketing strategy, and unlock potential value
- Define critical KPIs and build corporate marketing dashboards to drive operational rigor and manage performance
- Facilitate the operational cadence of various functions to drive business momentum and structure
- Bring people together from across the organization to align and deliver on a common vision for marketing
- Tackle difficult, hard to answer problems and determine how to implement solutions across the organization
- 6+ years of experience in a strategic, operational, or analytical role. You can think big picture and develop strategy but are also detail oriented and data-driven
- Structured problem solver and leader. You know how to manage highly visible and strategic projects and know how to drive consensus and execution
- Critical thinker and effective communicator. You know how break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives
- Driven and entrepreneurial self-starter. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Authentic and positive team player. You’re an effective relationship builder who can work independently or in a team and can successfully influence decision making
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. MBA or Master’s a plus
- Experience in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, marketing ops, analytics, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Excel Modeling, and SFDC a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.