Enterprise Account Manager (Public Sector)
Our Malaysia Team is growing! We are looking for a Senior Public Sector Account Manager in Malaysia. You will be responsible for selling Nutanix’s Product suite through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers. For this role, we're looking for someone who has a strong relationship with Malaysian Public Sector education, Federal Ministries and Statutory bodies.
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within end customer organizations; penetrating new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- Strong executive presence and ability to engage at a senior customer level to drive Nutanix mindshare and strategic thought leadership.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our end customer organizations. This includes collaborating with cross team specialists and Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives to also participate in the sales calls to help qualify and accelerate
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their sales solutions requirements.
- Using your strong RFP process knowledge you will work closely with key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP's and follow up with partners and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and be creative on how to grow customer and partner accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Nutanix.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts as well as training for your industry vertical customers.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix value proposition
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of sales experience in Enterprise Software for Malaysia Public sectors
- Existing relationship public sector universities, federal ministries would be essential.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- You will have natural flair to deliver impactful and highly articulated presentations at C- Level engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]. #HP
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.