Field Marketing Specialist (Contract)- Southeast OR Mid Atlantic US
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Title: Field Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Location: Southeast OR Mid Atlantic US
Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension and conversion
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing EAST US, the Field Marketing Specialist plays an essential role in assisting Field Marketing Managers in the planning, execution and follow up of field marketing activities. This role requires strong initiative, creative problem-solving, and innovation to optimize marketing outcomes. The regions supported include commercial and named accounts from Florida to Pennsylvania.
- Event logistics for regional webinar/seminar series
- Source venues, negotiate space/pricing and payment
- Event materials – outbound and return and event logistics notification to prepare staff for onsite
- Ensure setup readiness - signage, seating, AV, nametags, check-in, etc.
- Source custom promotional materials & giveaways as required
- Oversight and execution of FM requests for invitations, list builds, and registration sites/landing pages working with our Marketing Operations team
- Oversight and execution of FM list uploads working with our Marketing Operations team
Budgeting and Payment Processing
- Create/submit purchase order requests, set up new vendors in the payment system
- Manage payment requests information
- Assist Field Marketing Managers to maintain team budgets and corporate credit card reconciliations
Team Coordination and Management
- Roll up campaign performance and pipeline health by region
- Manage lead flow follow up and communications working with FMM and Inside Sales
- Update North America events calendars
- Experience in marketing, high tech marketing preferred
- HTML experience, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel power user
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and follow through
- Detailed oriented
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.