Senior Product Manager - AIOps
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join and be a part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix AIOps team. AIOPs team’s mission is to transform the IT operations in hybrid cloud to become automated, smart, and efficient. The team has built the fastest growing business and is driving a rapid expansion that underpins Nutanix cloud strategy. We want to invite you to join us to take this rare opportunity and build the success that you will be proud of in your career. You will work closely with engineering, sales, product marketing and alliance teams. You will help drive roadmap, growth and adoption of the product. The position will be based at Nutanix HQ in San Jose, CA and will require occasional travel.
- Responsible for roadmap and direction for Nutanix Prism Ops including analytics, observability, and automation.
- Have a bias for action and demonstrate ownership for domain.
- Partner and closely work with engineering to define customer stories, product requirements, use cases and priorities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, partner ecosystem, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution
- Evangelize, provide customer advocacy and briefings to deliver and promote Prism Ops
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive field and partner enablement in collaboration with marketing and enablement teams
- Author, build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science required, MBA preferred
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of IT management solutions including monitoring, automation, and virtualization.
- Proven track record of product building and working closely with engineering, and experience in go-to-market strategy and planning
- Strong customer and field facing experience to embody the voice of the customer while working with engineering teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level executives.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments in a multi geographic distributed team
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.