Enterprise Account Manager - (Paris-based)
Nutanix is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our team in France to manage a mixed account set with an emphasis on large accounts in the Ile-de-France region. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions directly to large Enterprise customers. You will also be working closely with a Presales Engineer in the territory.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides standout support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to use to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you would be working very closely with the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- As an Enterprise Account Manager you will be a key player within the Nutanix field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, new strategic accounts.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account
- Develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
- Proven sales track record of success selling technology into Large Enterprise Accounts in the territory.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Can demonstrate experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology solutions aim to tackle business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience selling to customers in the CAC 40-120 is required.
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- We are looking for someone with experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Experience in selling storage and virtualizations solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in French and English required.
- If we want, we can name the accounts above these lines.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.