Executive Recruiter/Program Manager
Nutanix is looking for an Executive Recruiter/Program Manager!
As an Executive Recruiter/Program Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing a global executive recruiting function for the organization as well as executing on full life-cycle Senior Executive recruiting in the Americas region.
You are passionate about not only a great candidate experience but ensuring “white glove” treatment for executive-level individuals. You are also enthusiastic about ensuring a diverse candidate pool and go above and beyond to identify underrepresented minorities for these opportunities within Nutanix.
Your responsibilities will include collaborating across other HR organizations, such as People Development, People Business Partners, HR Ops, and Total Rewards to ensure a streamlined and consistent process, implement an effective onboarding plan, identify development opportunities for the selected executive, and partnering on succession planning initiatives.
Your background includes experience creating an executive recruiting program from scratch and direct recruiting responsibilities for filling senior executive-level roles (typically VP+). You also develop relationships across the business quickly and easily and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Design an executive recruiting program from the ground up that will span globally and include an engagement strategy, creative sourcing methods, Diversity & Inclusion approach, white-glove candidate treatment, and a stellar onboarding experience. May also include reviewing and evaluating the use of assessments as a part of the interview process.
- Own any/all senior executive level requisitions in the Americas region and take sole responsibility for filling those reqs across a variety of skill sets, including sales, engineering, and G&A. May also assist in filling lower-level roles as needed when no executive positions are open.
- Build a pipeline of senior level executive talent and ensure Nutanix’s ability to find and engage the best executive level prospects in the marketplace.
- Take full candidate ownership to ensure proactive communication throughout the entire process.
- Leverage all available tools to build a diverse pipeline and engage active and passive talent (LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, Jobvite, Referrals, etc.)
- Provide insights into market conditions, industry trends, and overall best practices for executive level recruiting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience mandatory, including significant executive-level recruiting experience, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Experience designing or participating in the design of an executive-level recruiting program strongly preferred.
- Strong program management and leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, and a consultative mindset necessary to succeed in this role.
- Must have robust computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, in addition to experience with Google Docs; knowledge of Jobvite and Eightfold would be helpful
- Must be a results-oriented individual that enjoys innovation, fast-paced environment, and is comfortable with change. You will experience all of those at Nutanix!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.