Director of Product Management – Unified Storage
Who are we looking for?
Nutanix is looking for a Director of Product Management with superior leadership, analytical, strategic, and mentorship skills to be part of our dynamic and growing team. You will lead the strategy, roadmap, and execution for Unified Storage (Files, Objects, Block) at Nutanix. This role will actively engage with Customers, Sales, Engineering, Partners to understand market trends, build strong business cases, and lead the product planning and delivery.
- Lead the Unified Storage product portfolio. Track and manage KPIs for the business.
- Direct a team of high-energy product managers focused on unstructured data offerings. Maintain high level of engagement and employee NPS.
- Lead research and analysis of technology, customer, and competitor trends to develop strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with customers and field (eg. sales, SEs, solution architects, technology partners, channel partners) to represent voice of the customer and field in planning
- Address different market segments, workloads, and use cases (such as Hybrid Cloud, Datacenter, Edge, VDI, AI/ML, etc.) with compelling storage and data services
- Communicate and collaborate 360 degrees to influence and build alignment on roadmap and execution plan across executives, engineering, and cross-functional partners.
- Drive pricing analysis and decisions for new and existing offerings.
- Partner with sales, marketing, and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive key strategies to achieve product growth.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in product management with at least 3+ years of product leadership experience. People management experience required
- Experience with enterprise storage including NAS or unstructured data storage is required.
- Experience with data-centric workloads (eg. AI /ML) or emerging technologies (eg. cloud storage) a plus
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Develop, install, and evaluate new and revised methods, procedures, and performance standards to meet established goals and objectives
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with both external and internal stakeholders and to deal effectively with conflicts
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.