Member of Technical Staff —Developer Productivity
As part of the Developer Productivity team, you will build cloud services, applications, tools, and automation systems for large scale Nutanix cloud operations. You will work with world-class engineers to build solutions in the cloud computing domain.
- Build applications, tools and cloud-based services for highly efficient engineering operations
- Design and develop high quality UI, REST APIs and Database design for highly scalable, highly available and robust services
- Participate in on-call rotations and handle customer queries
- Be a service owner. The team follows DevOps principles - we own how, where, when our services get deployed. Writing high quality tests, automating infrastructure, managing monitoring systems and deployment pipelines is part of the job.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to transfer requirements into high-quality and timely deliverables.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of application security, web applications and microservices
- Familiarity with building and running full stack, large scale, distributed, highly-available and fault-tolerant applications is a plus
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Detailed oriented with a strong focus on code simplicity and performance
- Enjoy collaborating with other engineers and solving difficult problems
- Previous internships or industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field required. If pursuing a PhD, please refer to the careers page for opportunities
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.