Software Engineer - (Nutanix Monitoring and Analytics)
MTS, Developer is responsible for building features for the AIOPs Distributed Analytics and Monitoring Software for the Nutanix platform. The candidate will work on building “low-code no-code” platforms that can pick up signals from the monitoring framework and Nutanix machine learning algorithms and trigger automated actions that accomplish IT and Operations management in Data Center and Enterprise Cloud.
The individual needs to have a keen interest in building impactful end to end features (architecture, design, thinking through workflows / use cases / experience and development of scalable solutions for the same) for customers.
- Develop scalable and high performance Distributed Software for Monitoring and Low-Code/No-Code Platform
- Contribute as a strong, hands-on technical member in product development activities to develop clean, refactored and tested code that is extensible and highly reusable.
- Develop innovative products and features through all phases of software development including conception, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Work in an Agile model where Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- Collaborate closely with teams engaged in building the frontend and driving the user experience of the product
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables to wow our users.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to develop and use effective mechanisms to ensure code quality.
- Collaborate with teams which could be potential stakeholders of the product
- Get feedback on the product and incorporate it into the product in innovative ways
Skills & Qualification Required:
- 2+ years of development experience using Golang, Java/C++ Python
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in building scalable, performant distributed systems. This includes experience and knowledge of
- Sync/async programming design
- Fault tolerant systems
- Working knowledge of Linux or *UX environment
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT, build management tools and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Memory/CPU Profiling of applications
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, NOSQL & database design
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience with design, development and data modeling of RESTful web services
- Experience building end-to-end solutions is a plus
- Experience with Alerting and Monitoring Systems is a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.