Database Administrator (with NoSQL & Snowflake exp)
This position is with our File Analytics team.
Nutanix File Analytics is a native analytics solution built together with the Nutanix Files platform to make it simpler for customers to understand how their storage & data is utilized by their users and also to help them meet data auditing, data access minimization and compliance requirements.
- Analyse production workloads and develop strategies to run Snowflake database with scale and efficiency
- Design, optimize and implement the operational aspects in supporting the snowflake cloud platform. Including cost monitoring and optimizations
- Tune the DB performance and improve Snowflake and ElasticSearch query performance.
- Identify system bottlenecks in the DB and recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve database queries
- Mentor the team about writing effective database queries
- 5-8 years of relevant expereince.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on SQL & NoSQL queries
- Expert in writing optimized SQL queries
- Strong experience in RDBMS with ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of Snowflake, SQL queries
- Experience in Snowflake performance tuning, capacity planning, handling cloud spend and utilization
- Experience with Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Experience in implementing physical data model Databases, Schema Tables, Views Virtual Data Warehouse
- Experience as a Database Administrator
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.