Total Rewards Analyst
Nutanix is hiring for a Total Rewards Analyst to join our EMEA Total Rewards team. We are looking for someone who has expertise managing EMEA benefits and rewards plans and a passion for improving and evolving programs to meet the changing needs of our workforce.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation, and management of the Benefit & Rewards plans in a selection of EMEA countries. You are someone with a bias for action that strives toward best-in-class programs aligned to a positive employee experience, operational efficiency and improvements, and successful vendor management.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands or Reading, UK
- Design, develop, implement, and manage benefit plans for employees based in the EMEA region, ensuring alignment to company benefit strategy, policy and governance, and compliance with local statutory requirements
- Day-to-day plan management and address escalated questions regarding benefit issues
- Partner closely with People Team on all benefit matters (Global People Services, People Business Partners)
- Facilitate plan renewals for assigned countries, and partner with appropriate stakeholders, including third party vendors, to periodically remarket benefit programs.
- Participate in benefits surveys and benchmarking.
- Track and identify trends in benefit program data to assist in making recommendations for management.
- Recommend process improvements, including ways to help scale and improve the employee experience.
- Write employee communications and leverage our digital platform to reach audiences quickly and on relevant mediums.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefit processes.
- Stay current with proposed legislation and look for applicability within existing benefit and time off programs.
- Project participation and perform related duties as required.
- The role may also support the compensation team as needed e.g. participate in compensation surveys and benchmarking; assist with the design and build of compensation metrics, reports, and tools, etc
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience with EMEA benefit administration and working with third party vendors. Ideally 1-3 years of compensation operational experience.
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong sense of accountability and great organizational skill with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Work in a collaborative style and environment and actively solicit input from diverse perspectives to improve team and department deliverables.
- Clear and concise verbal and writing skills to effectively communicate and exert appropriate influence to drive successful outcomes for programs/projects.
- Proficiency in: Windows based applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; and Workday
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Human Resources or equivalent.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.