Business Analyst, Subscription, CPQ
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.At Nutanix we have automated our end-to-end subscription processes leveraging industry standard Enterprise applications Salesforce.com, NetSuite and Zuora. All listed tasks and responsibilities below are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
● Partner with key business and technical stakeholders to enhance current solutions and develop new ones.
● Drive and project manage end-to-end subscription application / processes from inception to delivery.
● Create detailed requirement specifications for enhancements to existing or development of new functionality related to ever evolving subscription space.
● Ensure successful delivery of business automation roadmap and build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
● Provide input into and oversight of project definition and solution design for requested new features and operational enhancements for internal systems.
● Deliver on-schedule, on-budget and on-scope projects.
● Design and build loosely coupled, innovative, agile and scalable solutions to PM automations.
● Maintain SLAs and KPIs.
● Act as the liaison between PM, SalesOps and occasionally finance, Operation and the technology organization, to manage business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, and call out risks.
● Identify tasks and work with the application administrators, integration and product development team to estimate delivery of proposed projects/automations.
● Manage Product Rules, Validations Rules, Product Options, Product Features, Products, Product Pricing Rules etc. in SteelBrick for subscriptions and other areas (e.g. OEM, NX products).
● Manage Zuora application, design and manage product, subscription and invoicing behavior leveraging Zuora out-of-the-box capabilities.
● Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Work independently as well as collaboratively with a cross functional team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
● Exhibits keen interest and experience in evolving business models such as
Subscription in a large scale, complex, transformational cloud based SaaS solutions.
● Bachelor's degree in related field.
● 7+ years’ experience with cloud enterprise applications.
● Expert with Zuora, Salesforce/SteelBrick Data Models and experience with SteelBrick/NetSuite CPQ will be plus.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that requires flexibility and the capacity to quickly learn and assimilate information/new skills.
● Well-honed organizational skills, focus and attention to detail.
● Ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
● Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting.
● Strong team player who breaks down silos and works effectively with teams and stakeholders to establish and accomplish business objectives.
● Exceptional ability to gather, organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
● "CAN DO" attitude.
● Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
● Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.