Inside Advisory Services Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Inside Advisory Services Manager will work on a global team that fixates on strategic Infrastructure and cloud solution sales from a professional services vantage and provides valuable & proactive input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and services outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases including, but not limited to Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise applications, end-user computing, datacenter re-platforming, migrations, lifecycle services, devops, and operational readiness. The Inside Advisory Services Manager is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with the field Advisory Manager’s and sales teams.
The Inside Advisory Services Manager shall:
- Work with the channel, inside sales, and field sales to position volume offerings or SKU to territories directly responsible for
- Provide support to field Advisory in presales activities and booking services business
- Mine Client data for sold pre-paid services (FlexCredits), and work with the Client, field sales or advisory or Project Managers to consume FlexCredits in a timely manner
- Review sales forecasts and data and provide regular reports to field and Advisory management
- Follow up on short-duration services engagements with the Client for follow on services and solution offerings
- Be responsible for processing SOW legal contracts, and PO monitoring
- Provide weekly sales forecasts, regular reporting, imagine creative ways to provide customer value, and stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and opportunity.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an OEM or channel partner (VAR) or equivalent in managing these relationships
- Mandatory legal document (SOW or otherwise) process knowledge.
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for proposals balancing the needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with repeatable technical proposals
- Have worked in a presales services or software product sales environment with direct selling responsibility
- Package unstructured work streams into an outlined solution
- Proficiency in spoken English and English contract written language.
- Understanding of hyperconvergence products, and their impact on the customer’s IT journey
- Salesforce and PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools usage and forecasting
- PMP, ISO, or other process training and certifications.
- Hands-on experience in crafting responses to RFP/RFIs
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.