Sales Development Representative
Proactively prospect into Strategic Accounts, leveraging the Industry's best techniques and sales acceleration tools. You'll generate meetings and evangelize Nutanix solutions to high-profile accounts and engage with the World’s largest accounts as part of a Nutanix Strategic Account team member.
- Perform required administrative functions, including database updates and email communications.
- Build working relationships with Inside Sales Reps and Field Sales Reps to effectively strategize on meeting strategies.
- Must be motivated and dependable with strong work ethics, a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and the ability to build business relationships.
- Able to identify new opportunities and pass to the Field Account Executives.
- Align with Field Account Executive to effectively create regional territory plans.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources, such as CRM, social media, and other tools.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- Be creative and persistent in finding ways to reach targets.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and communication skills.
- Multi-task, yet maintain attention to details.
- Skilled with Outlook, with familiarity with Salesforce and databases preferred.
- General understanding of Information Technology, storage and servers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS degree preferred.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.