Solutions Marketing Manager – Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
Nutanix is adding a world-class solution marketing manager to drive the company’s success in its most popular cloud solution for virtual desktops and applications - Xi Frame that offers Desktop as a Service.
The solution marketing manager owns developing and executing broad-based go to market plans and targeted, tactical programs for key solution areas. This person will be a part of the product and solutions marketing team and work closely with various Nutanix teams, including demand generation, account-based marketing, product, product marketing and management, digital and web marketing, social media, field marketing, channel marketing, alliances marketing and sales, solutions engineering, and others. The position will also be integral in developing content internally and with 3rd parties, driving thought leadership, and enabling Nutanix field teams and channel partners.
- Develop, manage and own Nutanix’s go-to-market plans for the Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution area and Nutanix Xi Frame
- Establish a differentiated value proposition and marketing messages for DaaS and Frame
- Create innovative marketing programs and initiatives to drive worldwide awareness and demand for Nutanix solutions for DaaS and Frame
- Execute marketing plans in conjunction with worldwide Nutanix marketing and sales teams
- Own and drive an exceptional online customer experience from discovery to test drives to trials to purchase
- Design and implement digital customer nurture programs to educate customers, drive consumption, and influence the expansion of customer use cases
- Create and adapt Nutanix solutions-focused programs, content and activities for field and channel consumption and re-use
- Help identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product/service opportunities
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop effective, target-based content for training, awareness, thought leadership, education, decision-making, and use case expansion
- Work with different sales teams to evangelize solutions, develop opportunities and brief customers
- Drive customer engagement through ecosystem and community development (customer advisory boards, community events, meetup etc.)
- Support key events for messaging, customer meetings and as an SME for the team
- 5+ years of marketing experience in high tech, with 3+ years of solution, product, or alliances responsibility
- Technical background or understanding of Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), End-user Computing (EUC), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to build support and manage resources across cross-functional teams
- Track record of creative go-to-market and competitive campaigns and content generation is a big plus
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS/IaaS online marketing and nurture programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment
- M.S. or MBA preferred
- Bay Area preferred. Other locations considered
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.