Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sr./Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
You are the ideal candidate if you live and breathe all things demand gen. You have designed and executed countless marketing programs. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive standout campaigns.
A master project manager, you are known for immaculate attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
You are a highly creative strategist as much as an execution powerhouse.
Your track record in lead generation and pipeline growth are off the charts. You use hard data and strategic insights to make informed decisions and calculated bets.
This position is based in our San Jose Headquarters.
- Create and execute innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring to life the strategy of the business
- Utilize a mix of online and offline marketing channels to meet qualified lead, pipeline and revenue goals
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through regular measurement and optimization
- Become a product expert in our industry and develop highly-relevant content to support your campaigns
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the global marketing and sales teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive frictionless, uncompromisingly simple campaign execution
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including one of the following: email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars, tradeshows and field events
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving ROI
- Exceptional talent for copy writing and editing
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- 5+ years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.