Manager, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Lead and develop authentication & Authorization patterns and frameworks for Cloud Identity using Azure-AD, AWS-IAM, Google Cloud Platform-IAM
- Develop, mentor, and manage a highly effective team to deploy, monitor, and maintain on-prem data center and public cloud infrastructure while working shoulder-to-shoulder with Engineering teams
- Develop and manage landing zones for cloud accounts, security, applications and identity and access management (user/roles)
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our engineering teams.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Use cloud native and external tools to create security detection and prevention solution to meet the compliance and business need
- Automate Infrastructure setup and application deployment using best practices of CI/CD
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the services
- Work with information security and architecture teams to define and design secure and scalable solution to meet business need
- Automate as many processes as possible, writing tools, scripts, etc as necessary
- Actively participate in the development and socialization of Azure AD/Cloud Identity Solutions as part of the organizations Product Delivery
- 3+ years of managing a high-performance team of infrastructure engineers
- 3+ years of experience in administering public clouds
- 3+ years enterprise experience in Hybrid Identity Platforms with a deep understanding of Cloud Identity,
- Experiencing managing a globally distributed team
- Deep knowledge of platforms engineering, including Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure: compute, storage & backup, LB, virtualization, HCI, and more
- Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- Must have familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI), Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), CloudFormation (CF) & Terraform templates
What Will Make You Standout
- Have lead team managing platforms at scale
- HCI Cluster management
- Familiarity with TCO model and optimizing infrastructure
- Development / Scripting
- Strong hands-on skills. Can drill deep into the complex systems design and implementation when needed
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.