For our rapidly growing EMEA region we are looking for a highly motivated Benefits Analyst to help with the daily administrational tasks and monthly deliverables of the People department. Our People EMEA department delivers full scope of HR support to all employees in the EMEA region. The Employee will be working in a very international environment (over 30 countries) dealing with internal customers and stakeholders as well as with external partners and vendors. This is a full-time position.
- Maintain and update with accuracy multi-country benefits employee enrolment overviews
- Manage multi-country benefit enrollment processes (hires, terminations, change requests)
- Reporting pensionable or insured salaries and contributions as required to vendors
- Responding to employee benefit queries & resolving first-line benefit-related issues
- Handling the internal process of benefits invoices from approval to action for payment
- Ensuring accuracy of benefit census lists and perform monthly audits against vendor invoices
- Follow up with employees and vendors on overpayment reimbursement
- Reporting monthly benefit changes to payroll as required
- Collaborate with other CoEs (Benefits, Payroll etc) to resolve issues and enhance current processes
- HR Systems Support: able to provide training and consultation regarding system issues, transactions and reporting
- Support with financial audits
- Support with adhoc Benefits projects & programs where needed
- Ensure data integrity and security following GDPR regulations
- Assisting with Knowledgebase article creation re: benefit processes and tools
- Highly accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks
- Able to work within tight deadlines and handle workload with flexibility
- Adherence to deadlines & time management skills
- ‘Have done, can do, will do’ approach
- Team players
- Problem solver
- Structured approach, ability to prioritize
- Hands on involvement & proactive attitude
- Comfortable and discrete dealing with confidential matters
- Feeling comfortable working with minimum supervision
- Familiar with working on different time zones
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven record of administration experience in multinational environment 2-3 years, in a matrixed reporting structure.
- Experience with Workday and/or other HRM systems
- Highly Proficient with Excel, and rest of MS Office applications
- Background in payroll, accounting, compensation and/or benefits administration is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and service orientated
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English. Multi-language skills are also useful
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.