Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Business Manager
* Achieve revenue goals and pipeline goals for future
* Develop , Own & execute business plans to specific GSIs
* Collaborate with various stakeholders within Nutanix and GSI org, to execute the business plan
* Track/create pipeline, and close deals by partnering with the GSI partner field & Nutanix field
* Enable partner stakeholders by educating on Nutanix value proposition, use cases
* Facilitate the right commercial constructs for partners
* Relationship management and stakeholders management across the board.
* Act as the ambassador for assigned the GSI Partner, within Nutanix
* Own up governance of business between the two organizations.
* Focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
* Build/Nurture trust and empathy between organizations
* Work closely with Nutanix SE team, GSI Partner COE teams, GSI Practice teams to drive joint solutions, mktg of the same & PR associated with it
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in leading and managing a Global SI partner business or a sales team in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing & Engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the GSI partner organization
- Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships
- Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs
- Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners
- A structured thinker with superior writing, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Mature and confident, with the presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.