Program Manager - Customer Success
(Remote - East Coast, US)
About the role & team:
The Customer Success (CS) organization at Nutanix is focused on ensuring that our customers achieve or exceed their value expectations when subscribing to Nutanix products, which in turn ensures a high subscription renewal rate. Join this team in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, fun and fascinating environment, where our success is a key contributor to Nutanix’ current inflection point. In this role, you will report to the SVP, Worldwide Customer Success, and you will Program Manage numerous CS projects that are key to the efficiency of this organization.
- Plan, manage, track, and deliver completed projects for CS leadership:
- Be a thought partner to senior leaders re: optimal strategy and tactics to efficiently engage 19,000+ customers.
- Assist in the definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Engage cross-functionally to ensure operationally efficient workflows and feedback loops.
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver outcomes.
- Effectively define and communicate requirements to CS and supporting organizations, both written (emails, Word docs) and verbal (presentations).
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Develop presentations, spreadsheets, workflows, and manage projects using Powerpoint, Excel, Project, Trello, and Google office apps.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within time, scope, quality, and cost constraints.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and/or project costs.
- Measure performance/effectiveness of delivered projects.
- Run weekly PM calls reviewing state/progress of ongoing projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage quality of all project deliverables.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience:
- BS, BA, or MBA.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager or Program Manager in the technology sector.
- Strong skills in Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook. Experience with Tableau, SFDC, MS Project and Trello a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial personality that is comfortable working in a rapidly evolving, startup-like environment
- Excellent communicator
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.