Sr. Regional Sales Manager - Norway
Nutanix is looking for a Sr. Regional Sales Manager to join our team and lead our growing business in Norway. The Sr. Regional Sales Manager is a sales management position responsible for leading a field sales team of highly skilled Account Managers.
About the team
Our Norwegian sales team at Nutanix is growing rapidly! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center in Norway. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Own regional sales number, revenue targets, and sales projections
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategy and channel team on channel strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking
- Lead, mentor and ramp all account managers on the team as well as partner closely with System Engineering team
- Work closely with Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Travel up to 50%
- 5+ years of high-level management experience of 7 or more direct reports in a fast paced, high-reaching, ever-changing software or technology sales environment
- Proven experience in interviewing, hiring, and building out high performance sales teams
- Minimum of 7 years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Confirmed ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth
- Extensive understanding of data infrastructure, virtualization, networking, or relevant technologies
- BA/BS degree in relevant major required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.