Campaign and Programs Manager, APJ
We are looking for a campaign & programs specialist (integrated marketing campaign) with strong Asia Pacific and Japan market skills to help drive the performance of our campaigns and demand generation programs. The role requires responsibility of results within campaigns and programs, so you will have determination to hit KPIs.
The candidate needs excellent planning, organisation and execution skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with key business stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytical capability is crucial for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, budgeting, lead flow and process involved in running an effective marketing engine.
Proven experience in programmatic demand generation through integrated marketing campaigns and customer journeys is critical.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign strategy in line with business priorities, program objective and buyer’s journey across all target personas.
- Build the best practices across all demand generation programs including ABM, digital (email, display, paid media, search, social and web), direct marketing, tele, virtual events – with a focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, nurture and sales conversion.
- Develop segmentation strategies and design CRM programs based on identified segments and drive up-sell and cross-sell motions effectively.
- Work with the global marketing teams – campaigns, programs, events, digital and product/solution to develop end to end campaigns and demand generation plan that drives acquisition growth across multiple products according to budgets and return on investment targets in APJ level.
- Influence the global marketing teams to develop right messaging and deliver relevant creatives & deliverables which suit APJ market best by giving feedback from the field stakeholders.
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute both global and regional campaigns and demand generation programs.
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with the multiple stakeholders – Field Sales, Inside Sales, SDRs, Global Marketing and Field Marketing teams to drive efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience, preferred with 8+ years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager/marketing programs manger/ marketing manager capacity.
- 8+ years’ experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand and pipeline.
- Proven track record of building and managing demand generation programs throughout the pipeline funnel from top to bottom and attain KPIs – net new contact acquisition, MQL, SAL/SQL and pipeline generation.
- Experience in End User Computing (VDI/Desktop as a service) or Database (DB/Database as a service) is preferred.
- Experience in the cloud-based subscription markets is a plus.
- Experience in CRM systems (eg. SalesForce), Marketing Automation tools (eg. Marketo), and performance tracking tools (eg. Adobe Marketing Cloud) to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Understanding of closed loop marketing – metrics and results.
- Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting.
- Monitoring data quality. Work with marketing operations to append and enrich data to improve segmentation and targeting.
- Strong analytics background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing mix and channels.
- Experience in digital demand generation programs - virtual events, webinars and emails.
- Ability to work under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across diverse teams in different time zones with excellent communications & influencing skills.
- Hands on, not reliant to on an agency for everything.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.